In the recent times, the cost of solar panels has drastically reduced by many folds. Thanks to technological advancements and better manufacturing processes, solar panels and solar energy systems have become easily accessible for everyone. When you’re off to buy a solar panel, don’t just depend on its cost alone. Consider several other factors before making a purchase.
Tiers of Solar Panel Quality
While choosing your solar panel, it is imperative to consider the materials involved and the process adopted during manufacturing. There are three different tiers that determine the overall quality of solar panels.
Tier I: Tier I manufacturers monitor each and every stage involved in the manufacturing process. Such companies invest in sophisticated techniques and procedures, and manufacture high quality panels.
Tier II: These manufacturers don’t invest much in research & development unlike tier I and implement both robotic and manual production processes. Such producers make good panels for a good price.
Tier III: These companies involve in the assembling of panels and invest neither in production of new solar cells nor in research and development. While their products are offered at affordable rates, it isn’t wise to depend on them as they cannot guarantee reliable product quality.
Other considerable factors that influence your purchase decision are as below:
1. Temperature Co-Efficient: Temperature co-efficient rating determines how much impact the heat has on the panels after installation. Lower the percent per degree Celsius, the better. Those panels with lower temperature coefficient will be expensive but are definitely worth the price.
2. Conversion Efficiency: How efficiently do solar panels convert light into electricity determines how much power they generate. Panels with higher conversion efficiency will have more value for money.
3. LID Resistance: LID refers to light induced degradation, which is a process that occurs during the initial months after installation. It gradually stabilizes in time and diminishes the amount of power produced. Good quality solar panels will have little to no LID.
4. PID Resistance: PID refers to potential-induced degradation. This is a phenomenon caused by stray currents that occur during specific climatic conditions. PID can lead to substantial loss of power. Good quality solar panels have little to no PID.
5. Size: Solar panels are usually priced in dollars per watt, which means that the size of solar panels will directly affect its overall price. A 100 watt panel is capable of producing 100 watt hour of electricity and a 200 watt panel produces 200 watt hours of electricity, so you’ll have to pay more for the latter. Also, the size of 200 watt panel is more than that of a 100 watt panel.
Deal with a reliable solar energy provider in Houston who can assist you from start till end in purchasing the right solar panel for your home or office.
The author is presently working in a recognized solar energy service for 2 years. He has previously written various articles and blogs on solar energy in several publications. Visit http://energyonesolar.com
Today everyone is experiencing a sea change in their lifestyle as each one of us strives to make life better for the self and loved ones. In order to embrace the change with enthusiasm we most often m
By Advantage Engineering Tel: (518) 320-2501 Structural engineering drawings, a part of civil engineering, has emerged as a critical perhaps the construction process. Its first recorded use dates
The word assistance itself indicates the type of work involved in the job. Assistance from an experienced and expert person will be a real help for the busy people involved in various fields. Though i
The Pinjaman Peribadi is actually a traditional credit strategy that provides the consumers together with the money they require and oblige them to spend back the money using the proper interest insid
Alexander Gallo Holdings LLC is the nation’s leading independently-possessed court confirming and lawsuit support services company. His Holdings hosts among the biggest base of court reporters i
Colour Mixing Pallattes
buy, sell, rent, collaboration,lease residential & commercial property in delhi and ncr Contact Manish Lalwani -9818320210,955966691 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Add-8/26,east patel na
129EY The event & promotional organizing company,we are into theme parties for all occasions.From wedding to birthday parties.From corporate to social parties we cater everything and all age group
Ganesh Travels and Transport C/o. We are providing all kinds of travels vehicles like toyota, suzuki, tata and mini buse
copyrights © 2006-20 find4sites.com. All rights reserved.