Rose Oil from Bulgaria, Vesselino Ltd.
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1319
- Best Quadcopter for beginners630
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?482
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL412
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY419
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?377
- Uber introduces in-app feature for tighter security measures306
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac247
- Rishikesh Taxi Service, Cheapest Taxi in Rishikesh337
- Tips to Make Savings on A European Tour216
Rose oil is one of national treasures of Bulgaria. The Essential Oil of Rose is extracted by steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose (Rosa Damascena, as it is known among botanists). The most important characteristic of Bulgarian rose oil is its aroma. The aroma of the rose oil is a result of a harmony of more than 265 elements in a unique combination. The proportion of these components is recognized as UNIQUE and based on this there was issued an ISO certificate for Bulgarian Rose Oil. The most important components from these 265 are Citronelol, Geraniol and Nerol. The unique aroma of the Bulgarian rose oil was chosen for a major modification element of the aroma of the most famous perfume brands as „Nina Ricci", "Chanel", „Christian Dior", "Kenzo" etc.