Rose Oil from Bulgaria, Vesselino Ltd.
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos1976
- Printing Machine and Its Various Models With Features1120
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?438
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL366
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi576
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY376
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?334
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About346
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors338
- Uber introduces in-app feature for tighter security measures264
Rose oil is one of national treasures of Bulgaria. The Essential Oil of Rose is extracted by steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose (Rosa Damascena, as it is known among botanists). The most important characteristic of Bulgarian rose oil is its aroma. The aroma of the rose oil is a result of a harmony of more than 265 elements in a unique combination. The proportion of these components is recognized as UNIQUE and based on this there was issued an ISO certificate for Bulgarian Rose Oil. The most important components from these 265 are Citronelol, Geraniol and Nerol. The unique aroma of the Bulgarian rose oil was chosen for a major modification element of the aroma of the most famous perfume brands as „Nina Ricci", "Chanel", „Christian Dior", "Kenzo" etc.