Rose Oil from Bulgaria, Vesselino Ltd.
- The metal of the metal for the users1263
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About462
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm401
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY336
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?293
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About300
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda259
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac179
- Rishikesh Taxi Service, Cheapest Taxi in Rishikesh270
- Tips to Make Savings on A European Tour146
Rose oil is one of national treasures of Bulgaria. The Essential Oil of Rose is extracted by steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose (Rosa Damascena, as it is known among botanists). The most important characteristic of Bulgarian rose oil is its aroma. The aroma of the rose oil is a result of a harmony of more than 265 elements in a unique combination. The proportion of these components is recognized as UNIQUE and based on this there was issued an ISO certificate for Bulgarian Rose Oil. The most important components from these 265 are Citronelol, Geraniol and Nerol. The unique aroma of the Bulgarian rose oil was chosen for a major modification element of the aroma of the most famous perfume brands as „Nina Ricci", "Chanel", „Christian Dior", "Kenzo" etc.