Rose Oil from Bulgaria, Vesselino Ltd.
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1364
- Printing Machine and Its Various Models With Features1354
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About609
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL452
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?413
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors415
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac264
- How to Purchase Inexpensive Dresses Singapore for Prom296
- Acupuncture Treatment for Low Back Pain275
- Study Just what the Professionals Are Stating About Safeway Pharmacy Hours257
Rose oil is one of national treasures of Bulgaria. The Essential Oil of Rose is extracted by steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose (Rosa Damascena, as it is known among botanists). The most important characteristic of Bulgarian rose oil is its aroma. The aroma of the rose oil is a result of a harmony of more than 265 elements in a unique combination. The proportion of these components is recognized as UNIQUE and based on this there was issued an ISO certificate for Bulgarian Rose Oil. The most important components from these 265 are Citronelol, Geraniol and Nerol. The unique aroma of the Bulgarian rose oil was chosen for a major modification element of the aroma of the most famous perfume brands as „Nina Ricci", "Chanel", „Christian Dior", "Kenzo" etc.