Water Treatment Plants
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1169
- Best Quadcopter for beginners574
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?438
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL365
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?334
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About346
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors337
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda299
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance261
- How to get rented house in a proper way?246
MUSKAAN Designs and manufacturers plants for DRINKING and PROCESS WATER which is based on feed water analysis. We are proud to take the challenges for the purification of all kind of Water, Surface Water, Falls, Lakes, Ground water etc from 1,000 to 30,000 LPH. We use different but most modern technology to purify water, which could be RO, Softeners, Ozonators, UV, Sterile filtration, micro filtration etc. depending upon feed water analysis.
The aim of water treatment is to produce and maintain the regular supply of water as per the desired specifications. Great emphasis is given to minimize initial and running cost. Water treatment involves physical, chemical and biological changes that transform raw water into potable water. Some of the typical industries are beverages, boiler feed, potable water bottling, industrial feed etc.
We undertake these projects on turnkey basis.