Spandex Covered Yarn
- Recover all advantages of yahoo answering through taking the help of tech s1907
- The metal of the metal for the users1209
- Best Quadcopter for beginners518
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL296
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm386
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi520
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY325
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors285
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda243
- How to get rented house in a proper way?202
BeYarns elastic covered yarn is spandex yarn wrapping with one or two strands of filament yarns to increase filament yarns with higher elasticity and construct textile fabrics for better draping property and keeping in shape.
Spandex is wrapped with one filament yarn such as nylon. It can be divided into two specifications- S and Z twist. It is commonly used Z twist in elastic fabric, but socks and underwear use both S and Z twist to body curve.
Spandex is wrapped with two filament yarns in opposite directions. One is outer covering, and the other is inner covering. The different TPM makes various sense of comfort touch.
Use: Tights, Woven fabrics, Flat knitting, Narrow fabrics, Circular knitting.