Spandex Covered Yarn
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos2129
- The metal of the metal for the users1602
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About571
- How to get best gifts from The Longest Stay? 498
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm497
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi630
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda358
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance316
- Uber introduces in-app feature for tighter security measures310
- Rishikesh Taxi Service, Cheapest Taxi in Rishikesh341
BeYarns elastic covered yarn is spandex yarn wrapping with one or two strands of filament yarns to increase filament yarns with higher elasticity and construct textile fabrics for better draping property and keeping in shape.
Spandex is wrapped with one filament yarn such as nylon. It can be divided into two specifications- S and Z twist. It is commonly used Z twist in elastic fabric, but socks and underwear use both S and Z twist to body curve.
Spandex is wrapped with two filament yarns in opposite directions. One is outer covering, and the other is inner covering. The different TPM makes various sense of comfort touch.
Use: Tights, Woven fabrics, Flat knitting, Narrow fabrics, Circular knitting.