Spandex Covered Yarn
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos1974
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1170
- Best Quadcopter for beginners574
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About509
- How to get best gifts from The Longest Stay? 446
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?438
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL366
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi576
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY376
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?334
BeYarns elastic covered yarn is spandex yarn wrapping with one or two strands of filament yarns to increase filament yarns with higher elasticity and construct textile fabrics for better draping property and keeping in shape.
Spandex is wrapped with one filament yarn such as nylon. It can be divided into two specifications- S and Z twist. It is commonly used Z twist in elastic fabric, but socks and underwear use both S and Z twist to body curve.
Spandex is wrapped with two filament yarns in opposite directions. One is outer covering, and the other is inner covering. The different TPM makes various sense of comfort touch.
Use: Tights, Woven fabrics, Flat knitting, Narrow fabrics, Circular knitting.