Does eating ice-cream make you say ouch or brushing/flossing makes you wince occasionally? You are the victim of tooth sensitivity. They are typically the result of tooth decay, fractured teeth, worn fillings, gum disease, worn tooth enamel and exposed tooth root. But you don’t have to tolerate all the pain, stop it by visiting your emergency dentist in Sydney CBD. He/she can identify the underlying causes of your tooth sensitivity.
Causes of Tooth Sensitivity
- Teeth sensitivity may be caused from brushing vigorously with hard bristled toothbrush. This will wear down the protective layers of the teeth and expose the canals that lead to your dental nerves. When the tubules are exposed to cold, hot or acidic foods, you may experience tooth sensitivity or discomfort. To avoid all these, just replace your old and hard bristled toothbrush with a softer bristles, and be gentler while brushing.
- If you are a user of tooth whitening toothpaste, you might be the next victim. As most of the tooth whitening toothpaste are made of chemicals which may cause sensitivity. If this is the reason for your sensitivity, switching the tooth paste is the better option.
- Exposed pathways to the nerves may cause sensitivity when you eat acidic foods including pickles, grapefruit, orange juice, lemon or tomato sauce. So avoid eating foods that are more acidic.
- If you are a tooth grinder, then you must be careful. Grinding teeth can wear down the enamel exposing the dentin which contains the hollow tubes that lead to your nerves. Ask your Sydney CBD emergency dentist to recommend you a mouth guard.
- Receding gums are also a reason for tooth sensitivity. If gingivitis is the problem, ask your dentist to seal your teeth along with the solutions for gum disease.
- An excessive build-up of plaque can cause your enamel to wear away which causes sensitivity as they lose their enamel protection. To reduce the formation of plaque, practice a good dental care and visit your dentist for every six months.
- If you have been in the dentist’s chair, your teeth often become more sensitive. Treatment such as root canal, an extraction or the placement of a crown causes sensitivity.
- Weak fillings and fracture or leak around the edges invites bacteria causing acid build-up and enamel breakdown. If you experience sensitivity due to weaken fillings, consult your emergency dentist in Sydney CBD as fillings can be replaced easily.
If your sensitivity is severe and persistent, or cannot be treated, your dentist will recommend root canal treatment. To avoid sensitivity, maintaining a proper oral hygiene is necessary. Follow the right oral hygiene routine and bid good bye to sensitivity.
The article is written by an author who is a professional emergency dentist in Sydney CBD. Here he explains about the important causes of sensitivity giving you solutions to overcome it. Read now!
Even though personal injury is a very bad experience, one should not forget that they have to pay attention on certain factors where it can be used to reduce their pain and they get compensation
At New Jersey vein center, all of our vein treatment procedures are minimally invasive, which means they can be performed on an outpatient basis, with no need to go to a hospital or experience leng
When it comes to selecting an ideal garage door for your home, you have plethora of choices. Garage doors are available in various types, styles and material. Some garage door companies do offer catal
Beach fashion isn’t just about bathing suits, bikinis, and flip-flops. There are so may other aspects to beach fashion, and they are all just as fun to explore and indulge in! If you pla
When it comes to any special occasion where gifting is the norm, flower bouquets are the most popular items purchased by people. Such gift items are sure to bring smiles to the faces of people immedia
MAXIMUM CONSTRUCTION SERVICES! WWW.MAXIMUMCONSTRUCTIONSERVICES.COM Canadian Construction At Its BEST! We are holding walk-in interviews this WEEK To schedule contact: (416) 820-4727 or 647 537 7
www.curlsncurves.com Hair Transplantation, Liposuction & Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Augmentation (Surgical Breast Enlargement), Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping), Hymen Creation (Revirgination), B
Ramit Technologies offer variety of services in creative and high end Website / Graphic Design in New Delhi, India. Our work quality will exceed your expectations, both with regard to clarity and look
Flow Comp - Urine Flow Meter Urine flowmetry is essential diagnostic tool to a urologist as ECG is for cardiologist. Flow Comp is digital gravimetric (weight) type uroflowmeter. *Advan
These days' dog daycare facilities are full service for all types of pet owners. Whether you need to bring them for each day or for a full day or a week the accommodations are fully reliable. There
copyrights © 2006-19 find4sites.com. All rights reserved.