Though phones, emails and social media are the most used means of communication today, letters and postcards still retain their legacy and charm by bridging gaps and building relations between people. Though emails can be sent and received with a single mouse click, in a fraction of a second, nothing can replace the simple pleasures of writing letters, waiting anxiously by the mailbox to receive them and tearing envelopes in hope and anticipation. The honest and true human emotions in these letters are simply unparalleled to any phone call or email. And probably that’s the reason why nonprofit organizations, charity foundations and NGOs still prefer direct mail over automated phone calls, emails and SMSs any day. The deep human and personal values in direct mails reflect the true and honest intentions of an organization to do good for the mankind and the world. Be it sending valuable information to your existing donors or approaching new ones with your humanitarian ideals, nonprofit direct mails work just fine in evoking interest and inspiration to make donations and attend fundraisers. Along with good intentions and great ideas, a nonprofit organization needs a great amount of skill and talent to retain its existing donors and motivate new ones with its direct mails. So here is a list of designing and writing tips to come out with unique and inspiring nonprofit direct mails.
• Newsletters and postcards see trash bins quicker than expected. Your direct mail has only 10 to 30 seconds to stand out unique from other promotional and advertising mails of products and services. Design, color, fonts, headlines, picture captions, post scripts and paragraphs… every element in your newsletter counts and has a role to play in grabbing your potential donor’s attention.
• Once that you have your donor’s attention, it is time to update your lists. It is time to ignore the people who wouldn’t respond and acknowledge the ones who did. Send out thank you cards or an invitation to a fundraiser. Make no compromise on the quality of the paper and the content inside it. Stay true to your motto and your mission, and be humble and honest when you mention the works your organization has done so far.
• To keep your donors well informed about your activities and update them on how their contribution is being used for good causes, send out newsletters and brochures describing your recent works and future plans. Send out fundraiser invitations and follow up after the fundraiser event. Invite them for a weekend marathon or send out a holiday card or a calendar; explore new ideas and experiment with different themes to stay in touch with your donors.
• It is wise for a nonprofit organization to have multiple informing and giving channels to spread the word and take donations. Nonprofit direct mails can be innovatively used to direct your donors to your website, office phone and social media pages using reliable information and innovative technology like QR codes.
• Lastly, nonprofit direct mails should always retain their most important asset, a personal and friendly touch to them. Collect responses from your donors and seek for suggestions. Through techniques like variable data printing, print unique direct mails for each unique individual and constantly update the content to meet taheir preferences.
(1888 PressRelease) Artistic Therapist Chad Love-Lieberman Author of Creative Warriors Walk Alone explains significance of artistic psychological therapy for patients with trauma lawsuits. Accordin
How does your body cure itself? We all recognize that our bodies are self creating, self revamping methods, but we seem to drop view of that for a lot of the time. It is continually receiving th
Recent trend in office furniture manufacturing and design has been highly influenced by artistic designs. Customized office furniture is attracting popularity as it can then be made more colorful and
Mobile phones are used by almost everybody these days as these help them stay connected to friends and family anywhere they go. The gadgets therefore are very useful and require proper care as much as
Fear is something that hinders many people to do normal things. Among this is if you possess a fear of flying. You cannot enjoy the whole time that you're up in the sky while riding within an airbus
Job hi job, earn Rs. 20000 to 42000/- per month all type of home based job for all type of people, no experience required, no diploma only basic computer knowledge. More details:- Visit- www.add
96AV We are creating Website in PHP, we are Professional PHP Web Developer and also create (CMS Website, zencart, Job portal, Matrimony site, joomla, Drupal, MLM-Software, Sugar CRM, Tiger
Auto Race Cars Enterprises Auto Race Cars Lighting Equipment
Dear Sir, We are manufactured exporter engaged in Dehydrated Onion, Onion in Vinegar (Acetic Acid) & Fresh White/Red Onion since 2003. We, partners of Nature Exports Co, are engaged in farming fr
One of the leading innovative mobile phone makers in India, Spice Mobiles announced the launch of a new innovative mobile, M-9000 Popkorn, in India. This new Spice mobile with projector feature is ava
copyrights ¬© 2006-19 find4sites.com. All rights reserved.