Corcentric Announces 2014 Scholarship Program Winner
- Recover all advantages of yahoo answering through taking the help of tech s2429
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1317
- Printing Machine and Its Various Models With Features1266
- How to get best gifts from The Longest Stay? 492
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?480
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm490
- How to get rented house in a proper way?283
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac246
- Tips to Make Savings on A European Tour213
- How to Purchase Inexpensive Dresses Singapore for Prom277
1888 Press Release - Corcentric, a leading provider of accounts payable automation and electronic invoicing solutions, today announced that it has awarded its annual Accounting Software Scholarship to Kathleen Belisle, of Battle Ground, WA.
MCLEAN, VA - Ms. Belisle, who wrote the winning essay, addresses the following question posed by Corcentric.
Today, with online banking, debit cards, and PayPal payments, managing your personal finances may seem easier. But with no actual cash changing hands, tracking your account balances becomes increasingly important? If you were teaching a course on managing personal finances, using your own experiences as an example, how would you instruct your students to take charge and manage their finances effectively?
In her response, Ms. Belisle discusses the challenges of effectively managing her personal finances, while also balancing school and her home life. She explains, "What I have personally found useful is to keep my receipts, set rules for spending limits, and to set a weekly alarm to sit down and review my account." She discusses the lessons she has learned through her personal experiences and how they could be helpful in teaching other students the importance of effectively managing their own personal finances.
The Corcentric Accounting Software Scholarship was created to help offset the increasingly heavy cost of college and is open to all currently enrolled full-time college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, as well as college-bound, U.S. high school seniors.
Corecentric thanks all the participants who submitted essays and wishes them well in their endeavors.
For more than 15 years, Corcentric's cloud-based financial process automation solutions have revolutionized how the world's largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets. By connecting best practices with deep expertise, Corcentric's ground-breaking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable automation solutions have enabled organizations to reduce costs, streamline processes, and provide unmatched visibility executives need to make critical business decisions.
Learn more at http://www.corcentric.com or call 888.525.7677.