Glam Concepts today introduced Smoochi aimed at Beauty Accessory Market
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?436
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm442
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi574
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY375
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?333
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors337
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda298
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance260
- How to get rented house in a proper way?245
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac210
1888PressRelease - Glam Concepts the makers of Glam Roll-Ups, today introduced the Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up a new beauty accessory aimed at Beauty Accessory Market.
The Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up is a simple storage solution for beauty products. The product will be of tremendous value to women searching for clever storage solutions for their beauty products. "This is a cutting edge product far superior to anything in the marketplace," said Sharon Lynn, the President of Glam Concepts. "We expect tremendous sales of this product."
According to Cosmetics Business News, the lipstick market is anticipated to be a global market of $8.6 billion by 2019. "With the Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up, many women will now have an efficient storage solution for the average of 25 lipsticks and or nail polishes they own", said Sharon Lynn, President.
Glam Concepts is the owner of the popular Glam Roll-Ups. Its clear roll-ups bags is known for quality and practical design. The company's mission is to organize cosmetic chaos and currently employs 6 people in the greater New Haven, Connecticut area. The company's web site at www.glamrollups.com contains additional information.