Glam Concepts today introduced Smoochi aimed at Beauty Accessory Market
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1328
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL417
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm497
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi630
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?383
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About409
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac249
- Acupuncture Treatment for Low Back Pain262
- Study Just what the Professionals Are Stating About Safeway Pharmacy Hours246
- Tarpon Fishing Key West for Good Fishing Experience216
1888PressRelease - Glam Concepts the makers of Glam Roll-Ups, today introduced the Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up a new beauty accessory aimed at Beauty Accessory Market.
The Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up is a simple storage solution for beauty products. The product will be of tremendous value to women searching for clever storage solutions for their beauty products. "This is a cutting edge product far superior to anything in the marketplace," said Sharon Lynn, the President of Glam Concepts. "We expect tremendous sales of this product."
According to Cosmetics Business News, the lipstick market is anticipated to be a global market of $8.6 billion by 2019. "With the Smoochi/Nail Roll-Up, many women will now have an efficient storage solution for the average of 25 lipsticks and or nail polishes they own", said Sharon Lynn, President.
Glam Concepts is the owner of the popular Glam Roll-Ups. Its clear roll-ups bags is known for quality and practical design. The company's mission is to organize cosmetic chaos and currently employs 6 people in the greater New Haven, Connecticut area. The company's web site at www.glamrollups.com contains additional information.