Believe Me! Business Signs Can Make a Huge Impact on Your Sales
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos1970
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1168
- Printing Machine and Its Various Models With Features1115
- Best Quadcopter for beginners572
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About508
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?436
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY375
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About345
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors337
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance260
Worrying you can’t afford TV ads to publicize your brand and drive more sales? Don’t panic! A recent survey of 100,000 American households shows that store signs rank second, beating other media, in determining where shoppers will buy.
Also, a study by FedEx has confirmed that signs play a major role in attracting foot and vehicle traffic and new customer acquisition compared to other media ads. Still wondering? Here are few more facts,
- 8 out of 10 people agreed they entered a new store based on the design of the business signage.
- 7 out of 10 made a purchase a sign caught their eye
- 8% (2/3 of all respondents) believe a sign's quality reflects the quality of the products/services being offered.
- 52% of customers are less willing to enter a business with a misspelled or poorly crafted sign.
- Businesses without signs miss out on 60% of consumers.
- 75% of customers say they tell someone about a company based solely on their signage.
These statistical reports are enough to prove that both indoor and outdoor signs in Kansas City play a major role in building your business and boost sales.
How It Affects Your Business?
Signs are the best medium for business to communicate efficiently with their customers and make a favorable first impression to potential customers. Read now to find the solid reasons for how signs affect businesses.
- According to The Small Business Connect website, some studies indicate that as many as 45 percent of first-time customers who visit a business do so because they noticed the sign. An attractive sign placed in the premises of your business has more chances of letting passersby know that you exist.
- Outdoor signs in Kansas City make it easier for customers to make a purchase or transact business with your company.
- Placing eye popping signs on your business premises enables you to introduce and reinforce your business's brand. This constant exposure can implant your business and brand name in their minds and increases the chances of customers coming to you when they are in need of what you offer.
- Signs convey short and precise messages about your business and serves as an option to generate additional sales.
- These powerful marketing signs alert customers and employees alike to any safety issues they need to be aware of.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s the right time to rethink the importance of your business signage! For more details, visit acmesigninc.com