An NC Vein Doctor answers The Question, “Will My Varicose Vein Treatment Hurt?”
- Recover all advantages of yahoo answering through taking the help of tech s2438
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos2129
- The metal of the metal for the users1602
- Printing Machine and Its Various Models With Features1287
- Best Quadcopter for beginners635
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About571
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL417
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi630
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY427
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?383
Dr. Ray Workman answers one of his patients’ most common questions: whether varicose vein treatments hurt.
What do the residentsof Winston-Salem need to know about vein treatments?
Our NC vein doctorexplains that varicose vein treatments have come a very long ways since the “old days” of several decades ago. Back then, the main treatment for varicose veins was a surgical procedure known as vein stripping. Not only did this procedure require hospitalization and involve a painful recovery period, it didn’t even work: the veins often grew back over time. NC vascular doctors now have effective, minimally invasive treatments such as sclerotherapy, microphlebectomy, and endovenous ablation techniques. These procedures can all be performed in our NC vein treatment center on an outpatient basis (no hospitalization needed), and what’s more, they involve only a needle stick – so almost no pain whatsoever.
Which treatment is right for me?
The best treatment modality for you will depend on your personal situation, especially the location and extent of your varicose veins, and your risk profile, which is based on your medical and family history and your lifestyle. That’s why, on your first visit to our varicose vein treatment center in NC, we’ll give you a thorough venous health evaluation to answer all those questions. In addition to a regular examination of your legs, we’ll also use modern, painless ultrasound technology to “see” the veins deep beneath the skin of your legs. In this way, we ensure that all veins that need treatment receive it, so there’s little risk of recurrent varicose veins in the future. We’ll also explain all your treatment options to you and help you decide on the best treatment plan to fit your busy schedule.
If you have further questions about varicose vein treatments and pain,just give us a call at 336-245-4890. We look forward to showing you just how little pain is involved in restoring the health and beauty of your legs!
About the Author: