- Recover all advantages of yahoo answering through taking the help of tech s2451
- The metal of the metal for the users1621
- Best Quadcopter for beginners643
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About588
- How to get best gifts from The Longest Stay? 511
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL425
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm508
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY441
- What is the importance of staffing agencies in Houston?396
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors401
Top 5 Issues that Cause Birth Complications/Death
1.Planning. The couple should decide before how many children they will have. In developing countries it is a common thing to see mothers with small children, these will alleviating the women or lady and permitting them to recover.
2.Infections. The urinary, cervicovaginal, and gastrointestinal infections can get worse during the pregnancy and increase the risk of premature birth and preeclampsia.
3.Alcohol and drugs. The consumption of alcohol and drugs (including tobacco) increase the risk for the baby to be born mentally retarded, with physical anomalies and even behavioral changes. you must take note of this because will are in the world were women smoke more than men
4.Diet. This is very important before getting pregnant, a woman needs a minimum of four months to recover from the effects of harmful chemicals and accumulate the nutrients the child will require during pregnancy.
5.Hygiene and other details. The pregnant woman can bath or take a shower without any problem, but vaginal showers are not recommended. Contact with persons suffering from viral infections, like smallpox, should be avoided. To avoid toxoplasmosis,
You’ve probably experienced one of these, or know someone who has:
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH)
- Preeclampsia, toxemia, HELLP syndrome
- Placental abruption
- IntraUterine Growth Retardation (IUGR)
- Preterm labor and bed rest
- Drugs to reduce blood pressure and halt preterm labor
- Small for Gestational Age (SGA) babies
- Premature babies
click link for more stories....