A New Jersey Vascular Doctor on Why You Need To Treat Varicose Veins NOW
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1341
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm508
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi644
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors401
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda368
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance330
- How to get rented house in a proper way?296
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac255
- Rishikesh Taxi Service, Cheapest Taxi in Rishikesh346
- Tips to Make Savings on A European Tour225
Dr. Lowell Kabnick, New Jersey vascular doctor, explains why it is so important to treat varicose veins now in order to avoid regret later.
What do New Jersey residents need to know about varicose veins?
Varicose veins may seem like merely an unsightly nuisance, but unfortunately they are more than that. Dr. Lowell Kabnick of New Jersey Vein Center, one of the best vein doctors in New Jersey, explains that varicose veins are a sign of an underlying medical condition known as chronic venous disease or chronic venous insufficiency. This disease occurs when the tiny valves inside our veins begin to weaken or break down, due to age, heredity, or lifestyle factors. When this happens, blood can pool in the lower extremities and cause varicose veins, swollen legs and ankles, and leg ulcers. More importantly, venous disease can lead to DVT or blood clots, which can lead to deadly embolisms. This is why it’s so important to treat those varicose veins sooner rather than later. The consequences can be rather serious.
How will my veins be treated?
Your treatment choices will depend on the location and extent of your venous disease. New Jersey vein disease treatment starts with a professional venous health evaluation at your first appointment. This appointment will include a medical and family history and an examination of your legs using painless ultrasound to be able to visualize the veins deep beneath the skin. With the information from this exam, Dr. Kabnick will offer you the most appropriate treatment options, which might include sclerotherapy or endovenous ablation. Regardless of which option you choose, it will be performed at our clinic with no need for surgery or hospitalization, and you’ll be in and out the same day and on your way. These treatments will immediately improve your symptoms and your circulation, while restoring the beauty of your legs and reducing the risk of serious consequences later on. So if you have varicose veins, don’t wait another day to make an appointment for a venous health evaluation and get treated quickly.
About the Author: