USTi Titanium tube,Titanium pipe, Pipe fitting,Titanium elbow,reducer,stub end,flange,coupling
- Recover all advantages of yahoo answering through taking the help of tech s2431
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos2121
- The metal of the metal for the users1595
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1319
- Best Quadcopter for beginners630
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About562
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm492
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY419
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors387
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda350
Titanium Seamless Tube
U.S. Titanium is a professional manufacturer and supplier located in the United States, who can provide products such as titanium & titanium alloy, zirconium, tantalum, niobium, hafnium and other high performance metals.
Grade: GR1 GR2 GR3 GR7 GR9 GR12 GR16 GR17.
Size: OD - 0.059” to 25”; WT - 0.016” to 0.788”; Lmax - 708.662”
Standard: ASTM B338, ASME SB338, ASTM B861 etc.
Titanium Welded Tube
Titanium welded tubes are processed from titanium coil, and longitudinally welded by TIG process without metal filler, so it guarantees the homogeneity of the welded area.
Grade: GR1 GR2 GR7 GR12,
Size: OD - 0.315” to 4.016”; WT - 0.02” to 0.047”;
Size: OD - 4.016” to 48.032”; WT - 0.083” to 0.5”;
Standard: ASME SB338, ASME SB862 etc.
Widely Used In Heat-Exchanger Type Regenerator Type Regenerator (Tabulation Type, Coiler Type, Serpentuator Type), Condensator, Evaporator And Running Piping.
Titanium Pipe Fitting
Titanium Elbow Titanium Tee Titanium Flange Titanium Stub End Titanium Coupling
GR1, GR2, GR5, GR7, GR12 etc
ASME B16.11, ASME B16.5, ASME B16.9 etc.
Titanium elbow (45°,90°,180°)
Titanium Reducer (Concentric, Eccentric).
Titanium Tee(Straight, Reducing).
Also stub ends, caps, flanges etc.