LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath Cable
- The metal of the metal for the users1619
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1339
- Best Quadcopter for beginners643
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About585
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm508
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY441
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors401
- How to get rented house in a proper way?294
- Uber introduces in-app feature for tighter security measures317
- Getting the most effective apartment rentals in your plac255
LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath Cable is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable. Power cables for power networks, underground, outdoors and in cable ducting.
Application: A fire resistanr, flexile LSZH cable suitable for normal emergency lighting, fire alarms and voice alarm systems.
Conductor: Plain annealed copper wires.
Insulation : LSOH compound.
Taping: Mica tape.
Outer Sheath : LSZH compound
Rate Voltage: 300/500V, 450/750V.
Operating temperature: 105℃, also can be 90℃ , 110 ℃ and 125 ℃ as per requirement.
Packing: 100 meters per roll.
Range of nominal cross section : 0.5mm2~120mm2