LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath Cable
- Best Quadcopter for beginners626
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About558
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm487
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi621
- Advantages of Choosing Professional Electricians Over DIY416
- Practical Tips to Hire Electrical Contractors383
- Reasons for hiring a property management company in La Miranda347
- Information on Young Driver Car Insurance306
- How to get rented house in a proper way?281
- Uber introduces in-app feature for tighter security measures302
LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath Cable is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable. Power cables for power networks, underground, outdoors and in cable ducting.
Application: A fire resistanr, flexile LSZH cable suitable for normal emergency lighting, fire alarms and voice alarm systems.
Conductor: Plain annealed copper wires.
Insulation : LSOH compound.
Taping: Mica tape.
Outer Sheath : LSZH compound
Rate Voltage: 300/500V, 450/750V.
Operating temperature: 105℃, also can be 90℃ , 110 ℃ and 125 ℃ as per requirement.
Packing: 100 meters per roll.
Range of nominal cross section : 0.5mm2~120mm2