Fire resistant cable
- Everything you don’t learn about Lalimos2138
- The metal of the metal for the users1619
- Project Management Consultants – Easiest way to face challenges1339
- The secret of double stroller that everyone is Talking About585
- How to get best gifts from The Longest Stay? 511
- What are the best items of Price Beds Discount?496
- Look for Best Bankruptcy Lawyers East Peoria IL425
- Telemarketing services are provided to different size of businesses from sm508
- Visit to Canada, Immigration Overseas PR Visa Consultant in Delhi643
- The secret of Best Legal Steroid that every person is Talking About415
Fire resistant cable is one kind of cable that can keep certain safe running time in the case of flame combustion. Fire resistant cable is widely used in high-rise buildings, underground railway, underground street, large power station and important industrial and mining enterprises and other places related to fire safety and fire rescue.
-> Using condition:
1. AC rated voltage: U0 /U (V series: 600/1000V, K series: 450/750V, B series: 450/750V).
2. long working temperature of cable:
(1) the insulation and sheath of vinyl fluoride: 70℃ and 105℃;
cross linked polyethylene(XLPE) insulation: 90℃;
(2) fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed: 220℃ and 260℃;
fluorine plastic insulation and 105℃ flame retardant poly vinyl fluoride sheath: 90℃ and 125℃.
(3) Fire resistant cable low halogen low smoke flame retardant PVC insulated and sheathed: 70 ℃;
non halogen low smoke flame retardant polyolefin insulation and sheath: 90℃ and 125℃.